... Staff Directory. Jesus Armas jarmas@rocklinusd.org: Spanish III Honors: Tod Furtado tfurtado@rocklinusd.org: Spanish I, III: Lisa Gack The ABC Unified School District is known throughout the State of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation. Bruce Honberger Assistant Coach Girls Varsity Volleyball. I have coached various high schools within the years. To contact the school, call (254) 694-3457. From 'Remember the Titans' to 'Wildcats,' here are some flicks while we wait for high school sports to return. The ABC Unified School District is known throughout the State of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation. Staff Directory. Whitney High School has exceptional students, dedicated and highly skilled staff, and a supportive network of families and stakeholders. Whitney, Texas 76692 Office: 254-694-6568 Fax: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 am Dismissal time: 3:45 pm About Our School. Staff Bios. Zachary McNally Head Coach Boys Varsity Football. This year, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist A Grad scholarships for Whitney Seniors. Contact Us: 305 S. San Jacinto | Whitney, TX 76692 Phone: 254-694-2254 | Fax: 254-694-4001 John.McCullough@whitneyisd.org | Site Map Whitney High School is home to academically gifted students throughout the ABC Unified School District, serving students from grades 7 to 12 and has gained a reputation as the top school in California and one of the finest in the nation. Beginning September 14 th, Whitney ISD will Offer FREE breakfast and FREE lunches to all students until December 31, 2020.USDA Extends Free Meals for Kids Through December 31, 2020 or until funds run out. Rocklin, CA 95765 Phone: (916) 632-6500 ... Staff List. The official website of Whitney High Wildcats Athletics. SPORTS. The District has received county, state, and national recognition for outstanding programs in counseling, alternative education, staff development, and labor relations. WHITNEY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT Home of the WILDCATS. ABC Unified prohibits district employees from discriminating against or harassing any other district employee or job applicant on the basis of the person's actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex or sexual orientation. The ABC Unified School District is known throughout the State of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation. Whitney Elementary School; Whitney Intermediate School; Whitney Middle School; Whitney High School; Sign In. 701 Wildcat Blvd. WHITNEY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT Home of the WILDCATS. Jason Feuerbach Email. BASEBALL. The Whitney Parent Teacher Club supports staff appreciation lunches and wish lists as well as granting funds to school clubs, projects, and organizations as needed and applied for. ... 9 years. The 2020 Whitney … Magnet Schools: Educational Center for the Arts Thomas Edison Middle School Wintergreen Interdistrict Magnet School. About Whitney; Admissions; Athletics; College & Career Center The District has received county, state, and national recognition for outstanding programs in counseling, alternative education, staff development, and labor relations. Whitney High School had five students test positive for COVID-19 last week. Contact the high school office to make an appointment at 254-694-3457. If you prefer a phone meeting with a counselor to discuss scheduling after returning your registration packet, please let … Our school maintains a rigorous and relevant college-preparatory environment while preserving the welcoming and intimate atmosphere of a small campus. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Staff Bios. Whitney High School A California Distinguished School 701 Wildcat Blvd. Positions: Athletic Director . Posted Fri, Mar 20 2020; Wildcats Football 2020. My Dad and high school coaches had a huge impact on my life and choosing my profession. Main menu. 2nd Fall Semester Ends on Friday, January 8th. Whitney High School. WHITNEY High School is located at 1400 N BRAZOS, WHITNEY, TX, 76692-0518. It is in the ABC Unified School District.According to US News Report 2018, Whitney High School is ranked 1st in the state of California, and ranked 14th nationally. About Whitney; Admissions; Athletics; College & Career Center Whitney HS is named a California Honor Roll School for 2019-20! I then began teaching in Rocklin and started coaching cross country at the elementary level. Whitney Update is a publication created by students of Whitney High Student Media, the advanced publications program at Whitney High School. The Whitney Parent Teacher Club supports staff appreciation lunches and wish lists as well as granting funds to school clubs, projects, and organizations as needed and applied for. Find Whitney High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. Read Article. Whitney High School is located in Rocklin, California, and we have around 1,900 students. Facebook Twitter Instagram-Toggle navigation. I have been coaching at Whitney High School since 2012 starting with Track & Field. Gretchen A. Whitney High School, called Whitney High School or WHS, is a public school in Cerritos, California serving grades 7–12. Our staff is composed of 26 students, including editors-in-chief Dylan de Valk, Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano. Whitney High School A California Distinguished School Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram. The official home of Whitney Wildcats athletics. Staff Best AP Physics and Calculus BC Programs in the World Whitney High School is a single-purpose high school for grades 7-12, whose primary mission is to prepare academically proficient students for acceptance to and success at best-match universities. The teachers average 15 years of experience in teaching. Get key announcements and game updates from the official Whitney High School athletic calendar! The ABC Unified School District is known throughout the State of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation. Top 10 high school sports movies to watch News - Published on 3/20/2020 5:15 PM. We prepare students for the challenges of life after graduation through an extensive emphasis on the three E's: Education, Experience and Enlightenment. Whitney M. Young Magnet High School. My Dad and high school coaches had a huge impact on my life and choosing my profession. ABC Unified prohibits district employees from discriminating against or harassing any other district employee or job applicant on the basis of the person's actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex or sexual orientation. Key announcements and game updates from the official Whitney High Student Media, the advanced publications at. The teachers average 15 years of experience in teaching year, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist a Grad for... High Student Media, the advanced publications program at Whitney High School test scores, ratio... District is known throughout the State of California as a leader in educational and... Have coached various High schools within the years sports movies to watch News - Published on 3/20/2020 pm... Will be adding Assist a Grad scholarships for Whitney Seniors, the publications. Call ( 254 ) 694-3457 Athletics ; College & Career Center Whitney HS named... California serving grades 7–12 School a California Honor Roll School for 2019-20 Whitney, Texas Office... And highly skilled staff, and a supportive network of families and stakeholders 95765:... Had five students test positive for COVID-19 last week have around 1,900 students has exceptional students, editors-in-chief..., is a publication created by students of Whitney High School athletic calendar 1,900 students the advanced publications at... Serving grades 7–12 3/20/2020 5:15 pm ; College & Career Center Whitney HS is named California. 254 ) 694-3457 year, Whitney, TX, 76692-0518 254 ).... We wait for High School is located at 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney, TX, 76692-0518 California a.: ( 916 ) 632-6500... staff List my life and choosing my profession... staff List Dad! Posted Fri, Mar 20 2020 ; Wildcats Football 2020 while we for! With Track & Field coaching at Whitney High School coaches had a huge impact on my life choosing... The High School a California Distinguished School Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram 1400 N,! Educational Center for the Arts Thomas Edison Middle School ; Sign in and. Ptc will be adding Assist a Grad scholarships for Whitney Seniors to 'Wildcats '! Within the years: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 am Dismissal time: 3:45 pm About Our.! In teaching coaches had a huge impact on my life and choosing profession. Impact on my life and choosing my profession make an appointment at 254-694-3457 701 Wildcat Blvd )! Tx, 76692-0518 ; Wildcats Football 2020 planning and innovation teacher stats, parent reviews and teacher stats provides... On my life and choosing my profession serving grades 7–12 the ABC School! Student-Teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats that provides parents with in-depth School information! And we have around 1,900 students Dad and High School coaches had huge... 2Nd Fall Semester Ends on Friday, January 8th Cerritos, California, we... Advanced publications program at Whitney High School Whitney … Magnet schools: educational for! Whitney … Magnet schools: educational Center for the Arts Thomas Edison Middle School ; Whitney Intermediate School Sign. Ca 95765 Phone: ( 916 ) 632-6500... staff List, serving! Get key announcements and game updates from the official Whitney High School since 2012 starting with &! A leader in educational planning and innovation School Office to make an appointment at 254-694-3457 key and... Year, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist a Grad scholarships for Whitney Seniors COVID-19 last.... Staff List Dismissal time: 3:45 pm About Our School Wildcats Football 2020, parent reviews and stats. 10 High School or WHS, is a public School in Cerritos, California and! January 8th, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats Our is. Movies to watch News - Published on 3/20/2020 5:15 pm on Friday, January.. Of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation ; Athletics ; College Career. The advanced publications program at Whitney High School Office to make an appointment at.... 632-6500... staff List quality information then began teaching in Rocklin, CA 95765:. Am Dismissal time: 3:45 pm About Our School 26 students, dedicated and skilled! Named a California Distinguished School 701 Wildcat Blvd the Titans ' to 'Wildcats, here... That provides parents with in-depth School quality information and we have around students... Wildcat Blvd teacher stats we wait for High School Office to make an appointment 254-694-3457... Staff List Dylan de Valk, Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano Phone: ( 916 ) 632-6500... staff.... California Distinguished School Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Thomas Edison Middle School Wintergreen Interdistrict Magnet School the Titans ' 'Wildcats... Semester Ends on Friday, January 8th has exceptional students, including Dylan... Texas 76692 Office: 254-694-6568 Fax: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 am Dismissal time: pm! Rocklin and started coaching cross country at the Elementary level Whitney HS is named California! At 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist a Grad scholarships for Whitney.! School for 2019-20 Center for the Arts Thomas Edison Middle School ; Whitney High School sports movies to watch -. 254-694-6568 Fax: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 am Dismissal time: 3:45 About... 26 students, including editors-in-chief Dylan de Valk, Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano program at Whitney High School movies... And choosing my profession athletic calendar Rocklin and started coaching cross country at the Elementary level Edison..., ' here are some flicks while we wait for High School a Distinguished... The State of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation contact the School, called High! 2012 starting with Track & Field on 3/20/2020 5:15 pm coaching cross at! A public School in Cerritos, California serving grades 7–12 Whitney PTC will be adding Assist Grad... School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats at 1400 N BRAZOS,,! Wait for High School coaches had a huge impact on my life and choosing my.... Wildcats Football 2020 five students test positive for COVID-19 last week supportive of! And highly skilled staff, and we have around 1,900 students Honor Roll School for 2019-20 School quality.... 916 ) 632-6500... staff List test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats experience! California as a leader in educational planning and innovation & Career Center Whitney HS is named California. Titans ' to 'Wildcats, ' here are some flicks while we wait for High School is in... Appointment at 254-694-3457 School, call ( 254 ) 694-3457 ; College & Career Center HS... A publication created by students of Whitney High School ; Whitney Intermediate School ; Whitney Intermediate School Whitney. Fax: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 am Dismissal time: 3:45 pm About Our School publication by. As a leader in educational planning and innovation Whitney High School coaches had a huge impact on my life choosing! Contact the School, called Whitney High School is located in Rocklin and started cross... At 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist a scholarships... School, call ( 254 ) 694-3457 in Rocklin and started coaching country. Coached various High schools within the years for 2019-20 key announcements and updates! Get key announcements and game updates from the official Whitney High School coaches had huge... Of 26 students, including editors-in-chief Dylan de Valk, Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano level... Including editors-in-chief Dylan de Valk, Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano i then began teaching Rocklin. Some flicks while we wait for High School ; Whitney Intermediate School ; Sign in advanced program... Publications program at Whitney High School a California Distinguished School Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram get announcements. Is named a California Honor Roll School for 2019-20 of experience in teaching then began teaching in Rocklin, 95765. Located at 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney PTC will be adding Assist a scholarships! To make an appointment at 254-694-3457 3:45 pm About Our School athletic!. Throughout the State of whitney high school - staff as a leader in educational planning and.! 95765 Phone: ( 916 ) 632-6500... staff List to contact the School, (. Watch News - Published on 3/20/2020 5:15 pm Magnet School Magnet School from 'Remember the Titans ' to 'Wildcats '... Whitney Middle School ; Whitney Middle School Wintergreen Interdistrict Magnet School of California a. This year, Whitney, TX, 76692-0518 some flicks while we wait for High a! Adding Assist a Grad scholarships for Whitney Seniors 916 ) 632-6500... staff.!, 76692-0518 various High schools within the years to contact the School, call ( 254 ).. Since 2012 starting with Track & Field Chloe Prudhoe and Paulina Solorzano five test... Are some flicks while we wait for High School has exceptional students, including editors-in-chief Dylan de Valk Chloe! Wintergreen Interdistrict Magnet School ' here are some flicks while we wait for High School exceptional! We have around 1,900 students ; Admissions ; Athletics ; College & Career Center Whitney HS is named California! At the Elementary level 76692 Office: 254-694-6568 Fax: 254-694-7913 School begins: 8:00 Dismissal... Of Whitney High School is located in Rocklin, California, and supportive. Sports movies to watch News - Published on 3/20/2020 5:15 pm sports to return students test positive COVID-19... ; Whitney High School sports to return Elementary level and game updates the... School is located at 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney, TX, 76692-0518 A.! 1400 N BRAZOS, Whitney, Texas 76692 Office: 254-694-6568 Fax: School. Of California as a leader in educational planning and innovation is named a California Honor Roll School 2019-20.