There's a rainbow in the sky all the time don't be blind don't be blind Cause in a town called sorrow there was joy Yes and there I met the painless tear Freed he expressed emotions that egos fear My life is full of colors yeah my mind is clear There's a rainbow in the sky rainbow in the sky Found I … Deze versie van Rainbow In The Sky is gemaakt door Q-dj Stephan Bouwman en audiovormgever Kevin Veenstra. I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away Then I hope to se.. In de Nederlandse Top 40 haalde het nummer de 3e positie en in de Vlaamse Ultratop 50 haalde het de 33e positie. Reading Rainbow - Reading Rainbow Theme Song Lyrics. Rainbow High 5-in-1 Hair Studio met Rainbow pop . I wanna make love to you. Said you I'm living in my fantasy But is you who is blinded by reality The material world means so much to you You just can't get what I'm telling you. Paul Elstak Rainbow In The Sky Lyrics. Genre Soundtrack Comment by sexybiggetje. Rainbow High Fashion Doll Jade Hunter . Read the complete lyrics of Rainbow in the Sky (feat. We can reach out for the sky. Rainbow Lyrics: When it rains, it pours / But you didn't even notice / It ain't rainin' anymore / It's hard to breathe when all you know is / The struggle of stayin' above the risin' water line Rainbow high in the sky You and me on a bird flying away I hope to see your smile every night and day I wanna make love to you, need you, too tomorrow I wanna feel the sunshine and the rain We can reach out for the sky No more pain and no more sorrow For you I am the one that I could never be, never be The drumbeats go like this [x3] G. George Michael Lyrics. Nu kan jij deze versie ook downloaden voor een speciale gelegenheid! Butterfly in the sky I can go twice as high Take a look It's in a book A Reading Rainbow I can go anywhere Friends to know And ways to grow Thanks to Calvin van den Berg for correcting these lyrics. Het nummer is een van de grootste hits van Elstak en wordt beschouwd als een van de grootste happy hardcorehits van de jaren 90. I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away And then I hope to see your smile every night and day I refrein: I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away Then I hope to see your smile every night and day (3x) Rainbow high in the sky You and me on a bird flying away I hope to see your smile every night and day I wanna make love too you leave you too tomorrow Flying high in the neon sky, oh Bang just one touch And all the church bells rang Heaven called and all the angels sang Sunrise shine in the midnight sky, oh Zoom you chase the day away High noon the moon and stars came out to play Then my whole wide world went zoom (I passed a rainbow as we went flying by Faster and faster we were higher than high Lead you to tomorrow. Lyrics to 'Ribbon In The Sky' by Stevie Wonder. Find DJ Paul Elstak - Rainbow in the Sky (DJ Paul's Forze mix) official song lyrics : I wanna see a rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying Rainbow High Salon speelset met accessoires . Lekker nummertje steeph. Rainbow High Fashion Doll Poppy Rowan . Rainbow in the Sky is een nummer van de Nederlandse happy hardcore-dj Paul Elstak uit 1995. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 Vinyl release of "Rainbow In The Sky" on Discogs. I wanna see a rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away -flying away- And then I hope to see your smile every nig Better days are … Video clip and lyrics Rainbow In The Sky by Starsplash. Rainbow high in the sky You and me on a bird flying away Then I hope to see your smile every night and day. I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away Then I hope to see your smile every night and day I wanna make love to you, lead you to tomorrow I wanna feel the sunshine after the rain We can reach out for the sky No more pain and no more sorrow For you I am the one that I could never be, never be € 31,99. Dj paul elstak - Rainbow in the sky. Rainbow High in the sky You and me on a bird flyin' away hope to see your smile every night and day. € 39,99. There's a rainbow in the sky all the time Don't be blind There's a rainbow in the sky all the time Don't be blind, don't be blind. Rainbow In The Sky lyrics performed by Paul Elstak: I wanna see a rainbow high in the sky I wanna see you and me on a bird flying away -flying away- And then i hope to see your smile every night and day. Alpha Blondy feat. See!! I wanna feel the sunshine after rain. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Rainbow High in the Sky by Sonny Sinay and 56 million more tracks. Oh so long for this night I prayed That a star would guide you my way To share with me this special day Where a ribbons in the sky for our love € 31,99. Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Writer(s): Wonder Stevie. AZLyrics. Ijahman Levi) by Alpha Blondy feat. € 36,99. Ijahman Levi on Rockol Ijahman Levi) Lyrics. Ik wil de regenboog hoog aan de hemel zien Ik wil jou en mij op een vogel zien wegvliegen Dan hoop ik je glimlach elke dag en nacht te zien Regenboog hoog aan de hemel Lyrics to 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' by Ronan Keating. Time for an awesome new #NIGHTCORE track, Rainbow High In The Sky! I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky. Vertaling. Rainbow high in the sky You and me on a bird flying away Hope to see your smile every night and day I wanna make love to you Need you too, tomorrow I wanna feel the sunshine and the rain We can reach out for the sky No more pain and no more sorrow For you I am the one that I could never be I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky Paul Elstak - Rainbow In the Sky Lyrics. Reading Rainbow Lyrics [Written by Steve Horelick, Dennis Neil Kleinman, and Janet Weir] [Originally sung by Tina Fabrique] [It was later sung by Chaka Khan] Butterfly in the sky I can go twice as high Take a look It's in a book A reading rainbow I can go anywhere Friends to know And ways to grow A reading rainbow I can be anything Take a look Vertaling van: DJ Paul Elstak - Rainbow In The Sky Ik wil de regenboog hoog aan de hemel zien Ik wil jou en mij op een vogel zien wegvliegen Dan hoop ik je glimlach elke dag en nacht te zien Regenboog hoog aan de hemel Jij en ik vliegen op een vogel weg Dan hoop ik je glimlach elke nacht en dag te zien Ik wil de liefde met je bedrijven Ijahman Levi - Rainbow in the Sky (feat. [C# A B C#m F# D] Chords for Dj Paul Elstak - Rainbow High In The Sky with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. No more pain and no more sorrow For you I am the one , that I could never be, never be. Sonny Sinay - Rainbow High in the Sky Lyrics. Rainbow high in the sky You and me on a bird flying away Hope to see your smile Every night and day I wanna make love to you Lead you to tomorrow I wanna feel the sunshine after rain We can reach out for the sky No more pain and no more sorrow For you I am the one that I could never be, never be I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky Speciaal voor de bruiloft van Qluisteraars Maikel en Jarno.