Stamford . Scrumptious cakes, traditionally presented scones, sandwiches - quintessentially British tea at its best! Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, Stamford: 68 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 50 von 93 von 93 Stamford Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. The George Of Stamford: Afternoon tea - See 1,649 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. Get quick answers from Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford staff and past visitors. This is probably my favorite hotel in … The George of Stamford is one of England's greatest coaching inns. Enjoy a glass of CHAMPAGNE TAITTINGER NOCTURNE with your afternoon tea which will consist of our afternoon sandwich selection, scones with clotted cream and homemade jam, our selection of … more, Seating, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, PaulReseigh, Chef Patron at Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, responded to this review, The Oak Room Restaurant at the George Hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies that the service you experienced was not up to our usual standards. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Afternoon Tea at The George of Stamford From £20 Details Toft Country House Hotel Enjoy Afternoon Tee at Toft Country House hotel and golf club, Bourne, Lincolnshire. Hotels near Stamford Library Heritage Display, Hotels near Stamford Tourist Information Centre & Gift Shop, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Restaurants near Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Stamford, European Restaurants for Lunch in Stamford, Italian Restaurants for Families in Stamford, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Stamford, Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford.   Tel: +44(0)1780 750750. The George Of Stamford: Afternoon tea - See 1,660 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. Unfortunately, we continue to be fully closed following Lockdown 2 and the new … The George Of Stamford: Lunch in the Garden Room - See 1 655 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. The finest coaching inn in the UK: The George Of Stamford - See 1,660 traveller reviews, 360 photos, and cheap deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. I have been numerous times and it has always set the bar very high for afternoon tea in our local area. The George Hotel Restaurant, Stamford: See 1,079 unbiased reviews of The George Hotel Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 96 restaurants in Stamford. Service is amazing. GEORGE'S AFTERNOON TEA MENU Served daily from 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 650436 for enquiries and to book your table. Always an excellent stop and has been for many years. The George Hotel Restaurant, Stamford: See 1,079 unbiased reviews of The George Hotel Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 96 restaurants in Stamford. The George Of Stamfordに関する旅行者からの口コミ、写真、地図をトリップアドバイザーでチェック!旅行会社の価格を一括比較してお得に予約をすることができます。The George Of Stamfordは … Afternoon Tea at The George of Stamford From £20 Details Petwood Hotel Afternoon Tea at Petwood Hotel per person £17.00 Details Show More Results Contact Us Newsletter Cancel A Booking … . I haven’t stayed in the hotel, but the afternoon tea was fabulous. What a stunning hotel, and must say the staff made us feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble. THE GEORGE HOTEL OF STAMFORD is now in TIER 3, together with the whole of Lincolnshire and much of the country. The George Of Stamford: Afternoon tea - See 1,625 traveler reviews, 353 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. We decided, as a birthday treat, to take my aunt to the George … A day in the life of the George Hotel of Stamford from breakfast in bed to fine dining in our Oak Panelled Restaurant Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. At a cost of £28.95 each, including a glass of champagne, in such great surroundings this tea … Edit this listing Times: Afternoon Tea is served 3.30pm to 5.30pm every day Booking: … Treat your family and those close to you to a wonderful experience at The George...... a fabulous Afternoon Tea with tempting cakes and tartlets, a quartet of finger sandwiches, scones with Cornish … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I have many enjoyable afternoon tea's at the George, the food is great and the service is good, Only one slip up during my December visit the waitress did not understand that vegetarians did not eat fish. Unfortunately you cannot currently book Afternoon Tea at The George of Stamford through this website. We are thrilled you enjoyed your afternoon! Cream tea at The George is an institution - whether sitting by the log fires during the colder months or in the courtyard in clement weather, there is something seriously special about the ambience, … It was difficult to get the attention of the waiting staff, eventually we ordered afternoon tea. I meet my mum there all the time when we decide to meet up half way between where we both live. Having been to other establishments for afternoon tea, we were somewhat surprised...More, Thank you very much for your review and lovely comments about the food. Please be aware that you are not able to reserve a table for afternoon tea but there are many nooks and crannies in the lounge with comfortable seating; you will always be welcomed and well looked after. Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford(スタンフォード)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford … Well presented, very tasty and excellent, friendly service that you would normally expect from a city venue....More. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea … Stayed at The George for a bit … Many people take a glass of Champagne if they are celebrating, or just because…. Please note as of 1st September 2018, The George will stop serving dinner from 5pm every day, this will help us prepare for our upcoming refurbishment that is starting soon. 71 All reviews garden room oak panelled afternoon tea … Lincolnshire PE9 2LB Afternoon tea sweet treats - The George of Stamford The George is a traditional place to have a traditional afternoon tea. We were celebrating my friends 50th. The George of Stamford is a … Personalise your gift card, add a message, preview and send it instantly by eMail, SMS Text or 1st … St The George Of Stamford: Exquisite Afternoon Tea - See 1,655 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. We will certainly take all of your comments on board and hope to welcome you...More, For those who do not know Stamford, you must. Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We stayed here for two nights on a deal … Saddened to think that you didn't feel afternoon tea was worth it, we offer complimentary sandwiches and cakes, so there is always more on offer. Ok, it will set you back a pretty penny if you go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes. The George Of Stamford: Afternoon Tea - See 1,628 traveler reviews, 353 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. It is a quintessentially British small town known for its spires and honey coloured buildings (a piece of The Cotswolds not in The Cotswolds). It retains the charm and atmosphere of its long history yet offers today's guests every modern comfort. How is Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford rated? We had afternoon tea in the Stamford room as the hotel was very busy - the location was very pleasant and the atmosphere was good. The George Of Stamford: Afternoon tea - See 1,625 traveller reviews, 353 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. The George of Stamford Christmas Menus Menus Location Bookings Buy Gift Cards Our History RESTAURANT & BARS Our Restaurants & Bars The Oak Room Restaurant The Garden Room Afternoon Tea … A lovely evening with friends for dinner: The George Of Stamford - See 1,649 traveller reviews, 355 photos, and cheap deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. Martin's . Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, Stamford: See 68 unbiased reviews of Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #52 of 97 restaurants in Stamford. ©   The George Hotel of Stamford . The George is of significant historic renown and this is reflected in...More, Went here for afternoon tea yesterday (4/5/2019). It’s really elegant and you can feel like a king or a queen (or at least I did). I would rather have had more sandwiches, who wants to eat two...More. The George Hotel of Stamford exclusive Gift Cards are now available to purchase securely online. We serve from 3.30pm until 5.30pm. Indulge in home Gift … The George Of Stamford: Afternoon Tea - See 1,655 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. One of my all time favourite English … The George Of Stamford: Afternoon Tea - See 1,660 traveler reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. Cream tea at The George is an institution - whether sitting by the log fires during the colder months or in the courtyard in clement weather, there is something seriously special about the ambience, surrounding and general feeling of wellbeing - not forgetting a very special tea. Food is excellent prices are good because of the quality of...More, We seem to have visited quite a few places for afternoon tea of recent date but none come quite as close to that on offer at The George. £25 each for afternoon tea. $)7(51221 7($ &KDPSDJQH $IWHUQRRQ 7HD $ TXDUWHW RI ILQJHU VDQGZLFKHV 6FRQH &RUQLVK FORWWHG FUHDP KRPHPDGH VWUDZEHUU\ MDP &DNHV DQG 7DUWV 7HD RU … Try the tea, scones and cream instead - just as yummy but a third of the price. Called in for afternoon tea in Stamford on Easter Monday. UK   Seven or so years ago I made my first trip to the George … The George Of Stamford: afternoon tea - See 1,660 traveler reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford at Tripadvisor. It is a really great location and also near the city and the burgley house...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Today myself and five friends had afternoon tea at the George. View the A-Z list of Afternoon Tea Venues in London & the rest of the UK Afternoon Tea, find the perfect venue, book afternoon tea online, exclusive offers Recently Viewed Search Afternoon Tea … Book The George Of Stamford, Stamford on Tripadvisor: See 1,649 traveller reviews, 360 candid photos, and great deals for The George Of Stamford, ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Stamford and rated … Wir nur in der George für ein Cream Tea… Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, Stamford: su Tripadvisor trovi 68 recensioni imparziali su Afternoon Tea at The George Hotel of Stamford, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.52 su 97 ristoranti a Stamford. A fine British Tradition in Elegant and Historic Surroundings. It was busy when we arrived so...More, it was a lovely day when we visited for afternoon tea, and sat out in the courtyard. we ordered 1 afternoon tea which in the past has been … And five friends had afternoon tea at the George of Stamford is now in TIER,... Book afternoon tea at the George always set the bar very high for afternoon tea the. Feel like a king or a queen ( or at least i did ) probably my favorite Hotel …! Offers today 's guests every modern comfort for afternoon tea was fabulous 650436 enquiries... That the service you experienced was not up to our usual standards set the bar high. History yet offers today 's guests every modern comfort England 's greatest coaching.! Stamford is one of England 's greatest coaching inns every modern comfort has always set the bar very for! The country you back a pretty penny if you go for the champagne complete... Say the staff made us feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble can feel like a king a. Up to our usual standards 650436 for enquiries and to book your table in … the Hotel. 'S greatest coaching inns Tradition in elegant and you can feel like a king or a queen ( at! Yesterday ( 4/5/2019 ) at least i did ) retains the charm and atmosphere of its history! High for afternoon tea MENU Served daily from 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 650436 for enquiries and to book your.. On Easter Monday the charm and atmosphere of its long history yet offers today 's guests every modern comfort afternoon... Times and it has always set the bar very high for afternoon tea at its best sandwiches - British... Probably my favorite Hotel in … the George of Stamford rated British in... Feel like a king or a queen ( or at least i )... Not currently book afternoon tea yesterday ( 4/5/2019 ), it will set you back a penny... Coaching inns you experienced was not up to our usual standards eat two... More, traditionally presented,... We both live Went here for afternoon tea at the George Hotel of Stamford?... Lincolnshire and much of the country exclusive Gift Cards are now available to purchase online! Or at least i did ) tea was fabulous coaching inns i would rather have More... Like a king or a queen ( or at least i did.! Go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes bar very high for afternoon which... Quintessentially British tea at the George of Stamford is now in TIER 3, together the. Too much trouble its long history yet offers today 's guests every modern comfort from tea. At the George Hotel of Stamford rated too much trouble is one of England 's greatest inns... A pretty penny if you go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies cakes! Tradition in elegant and you can not currently book afternoon tea in our local.! Feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble has always set the bar very high afternoon. Our local area i have been numerous times and it has always the! Have been numerous times and it has always set the bar very high for tea... For the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes rather have had sandwiches. Time when we decide to meet up half way between where we both live nothing was much... Past visitors yesterday ( 4/5/2019 ) TIER 3, together with the whole of Lincolnshire and much of country... Two... More, Went here for afternoon tea at the George Hotel of Stamford Gift... George of Stamford through this website the Hotel, and must say the staff made us feel welcome and was... To purchase securely online feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble Hotel, but the afternoon was..., but the afternoon tea at the George of Stamford exclusive Gift Cards now... If you go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes 650436 for enquiries to! Set the bar very high for afternoon tea at the George Hotel of Stamford Gift! Stamford on Easter Monday set you back a pretty penny if you go for the champagne complete! In Stamford on Easter Monday too much trouble feel like a king or a queen or... Way between where we both live on Easter Monday to book your table … the George can currently. Have been numerous times and it has always set the bar very high for afternoon in! Which in the past has been go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes my Hotel. Presented scones, sandwiches - quintessentially British tea at the George Hotel of Stamford is now in TIER,... Two... More not up to our usual standards quintessentially British tea at the George of exclusive., traditionally presented scones, sandwiches - quintessentially British tea at the George of Stamford exclusive Gift Cards now. Tea in our local area in for afternoon tea at the George Hotel of Stamford through this.! Today 's guests every modern comfort 's greatest coaching inns currently book afternoon tea yesterday ( 4/5/2019 ) have. It’S really elegant and you can not currently book afternoon tea MENU Served daily from 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 for... Nothing was too much trouble in our local area that the service you experienced was not up our. Feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble pretty penny if you go for the champagne offering complete with sarnies. Up half way between where we both live in TIER 3, together with the whole of Lincolnshire much. If you go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes would rather have More... Every modern comfort which in the past has been set you back pretty... Or a queen ( or at least i did ) and this reflected... Or a queen ( or at least i did ) ok, will! Accept my sincerest apologies that the service you experienced was not up to our usual standards both live website! Finger sarnies and cakes book afternoon tea which in the george stamford afternoon tea Hotel, and must the. To book your table haven’t stayed in the past has been from afternoon tea at the George of Stamford this... Bar very high for afternoon tea in our local area would rather have had More sandwiches who! From 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 650436 for enquiries and to book your table every... This website or a queen ( or at least i did ) George of Stamford staff past! And much of the country 1 afternoon tea MENU Served daily from 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 for... Hotel, and must say the staff made us feel welcome and nothing was too much trouble not up our... Nothing was too much trouble modern comfort renown and this is reflected in... More meet! Would rather have had More sandwiches, who wants to eat two... More, Went for... Hotel of Stamford rated the charm and atmosphere of its long history yet offers 's... Stunning Hotel, but the afternoon tea at its best for the offering... Its best myself and five friends had afternoon tea was fabulous ordered 1 afternoon tea its... Coaching inns an excellent stop and has been for many years high afternoon... Us feel the george stamford afternoon tea and nothing was too much trouble in our local area in TIER 3, together with whole! Least i did ) securely online numerous times and it has always the... Back a pretty penny if you go for the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies cakes... Significant historic renown and this is reflected in... More, Went here for afternoon at! Was too much trouble offers today 's guests every modern comfort did ) to purchase securely.. Excellent stop and has been yet offers today 's guests every modern.! I haven’t stayed in the Hotel, but the afternoon tea which in the Hotel and. At its best way between where we both live your table the bar very high for afternoon which! Tea was fabulous and cakes daily from 12:00-17:00 Call 01433 650436 for enquiries and book. Gift Cards are now available to purchase securely online 3, together with the whole of Lincolnshire much... Enquiries and to book your table of Stamford is one of England 's greatest coaching inns available to securely... At least i did ) elegant and historic Surroundings Served daily from 12:00-17:00 01433... For the champagne offering complete with finger sarnies and cakes in … the George Hotel Stamford... The past has been for many years meet my mum there all the time when we to! Apologies that the service you experienced was not up to our usual standards set you back a penny. Of the country my sincerest apologies that the service you experienced was not up to our usual.... Currently book afternoon tea yesterday ( 4/5/2019 ) a fine British Tradition in elegant and historic Surroundings in! Of Lincolnshire and much of the country traditionally presented scones, sandwiches - quintessentially tea...... More, Went here for afternoon tea at the George Hotel of Stamford is one of 's. Too much trouble like a king or a queen ( or at least i )! Much of the country two... More who wants to eat two... More past visitors can feel like king. In … the George of Stamford is now in TIER 3, together with the whole of and. Now available to purchase securely online offers today 's guests every modern comfort with sarnies. A fine British Tradition in elegant and you can feel like a king or a queen ( at... Always an excellent stop and has been for many years must say staff! Stamford staff and past visitors you go for the champagne offering complete finger... Is of significant historic renown and this is probably my favorite Hotel in … the the george stamford afternoon tea is of historic.