The Techno series is extremely popular as EveryDay Carry (EDC) knife, because it is robust, friendly and exceptionally beautiful. Purchased this after the spydiechef because I loved the chef and I love this as well. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. Some may contain trademarks or other terms that we do not have the right to use. Find the knife you've always wanted online today! For $231 I feel like this should've had a lock bar insert, especially where it's a smaller lock bar and easier to push out than others. The Spyderco Techno 2 is a stout workhorse knife with a rock-solid design, made in collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz. For anyone who has not been able to get the Techno, the Techno 2 … Spyderco C158TIP2 Techno 2 ~ Marcin Slysz P.E. Like the ebb and flow … Spyderco’s first collaboration with Mr. Slysz, the Techno is also the first main-line production Spyderco CLIPIT® to use Carpenter’s Steel CTS-XHP. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user This knife competes closely with my Chris Reeve. Sold/traded. I really, really like this knife. It's a little chunk of lead, be prepared for that. 7. Knives” category, meaning it features a smaller blade and handle, paired up with a hard-duty locking mechanism, premium blade steel and vault-like construction found primarily on larger hard-use knives. His new Techno 2 … The orginal Techno was a clunker. See the seller's listing for full details. That's not the case with the new Spyderco Techno 2, a stout workhorse knife with a rock-solid design made in collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz. Emojis NOT allowed. Both feature machined recesses to accept the knife’s deep-pocket wire clip, which is easily reversible to support left or right-side tip-up carry. De Spyderco Techno 2 is the successor to the popular Techno. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. Action is great. List the most respected and innovative knife companies you can think of. I really like the wire clip and green back spacers though and the CTS-XHP blade came extremely sharp from the factory. You will see regrinds, ano … I recommend it highly. Photos and timestamp Purchased the techno 2 a couple of months ago. A reversible deep carry pocket clip finishes off the solid Slysz design. More of a chisel than a knife. The Techno 2’s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick (0.138 inch) CTS® XHP stainless steel. The highly refined Techno 2 is a compact, extremely practical cutting tool capable of performing with authority far beyond its size. I am currently carrying it more often than my larger knives. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. … Its high saber grind maintains a full-thickness spine for strength, while ensuring superior edge geometry … Posted by 6 days ago [WTS] Spyderco techno 2 with krein regrind. Spyderco Techno/Wire replacement 3D Machined Pocket Clip. The newest iteration of the Techno … Green-anodized titanium standoffs join the two handle halves to create an open-backed construction style that reduces overall weight and allows easy cleaning and maintenance. I primarily carry a PM2 or Delica to work and a GEC or Techno in more dressy outfits. The Techno 2  continues this tradition and transcends the original design with even greater functionality and ease of maintenance. Check out the Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house. Today, we're going to take a look at a very interesting little sequel, the Spyderco and Marcin Slysz Techno 2. If you know anything about knives, Spyderco is somewhere near the top. Condition is A-Got this techno from urban edc supply with the … Knife CTS-XHP Steel Dirty Brz. Designed by Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the first-generation Techno folding knife packed tremendous strength and utility into an incredibly compact package. The Spyderco Techno 2 is a variant of the first Techno, equipped with an attractive sheepsfoot blade and standoff construction rather than the original's drop point blade and backspacer. Context: I think Spyderco is my favorite knife maker. I love the original Techno appearance and feel in the hand, but dislike its thick blade stock. 2-56 Grade 5 Titainum Clip Screws. Overall I love the techno and its my favorite ~$200 knife. The Techno 2’s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick (0.138 inch) CTS® XHP stainless steel. A high strength Reeve Integral lock provides secure blade lock up. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Top Rated Seller. It is compact and comes out of the box with a very sharp edge. The refined, near-sheepfoot profile provides enhanced point utility and thoughtful jimping (textured grooves) on the thumb ramp provides an excellent purchase for maximum control during use. Polish knife maker Marcin Slysz and Spyderco have had a very productive relationship with the Techno, Slysz Bowie, Spydiechef and now the Techno 2. Spyderco … If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. I recently had a chance to pick up the original Techno after years of hemming and hawing over the purchase. I liked it so much that I decided to pick up the Techno 2 within a couple weeks of carrying the OG. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. European appearance. Designed by Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, this Techno 2 folding knife from Spyderco is incredibly strong and compact. Spyderco Techno 2 Frame Lock Knife 6AL-4V Titanium & XHP C158TIP2. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. The action is silky smooth, and the overbuilt look and feel is very appealing. The Techno 2 … I wanted to add at least one Spyderco to my collection and decided to give this a chance. I bought the Techno 2 in hopes that it is slightly more slice-oriented with the thinner stock. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. It has Spyderco's … Prices are subject to change without notice. Regular price $ 59.99 Sale price $ 59.99 Sale. If you would like to support my channel, follow this link to my Patreon! When discontinued last year a lot of Spyderco fans were … The Techno 2’s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick (0.138 inch) CTS® XHP stainless steel. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Additional engraving instructions (optional): Classic thumb hole opener and a reversible wire pocket clip allow for ambidextrous use. Its high saber grind maintains a full-thickness spine for strength, while ensuring superior edge geometry … Beautiful blade, perfectly balanced with frame. This knife is the amoung the most perfectly designed knifes available at any cost. CTS XHP will take a mirror edge and hold it pretty long. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. Spyderco Techno 2 Notched Backspacer Add-On, Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo. Will be removed during engraving process. The Techno was one of the Most Popular Spyderco designs in 2020 ~ but this New Customized Example by Jon McNees (Liberty Laser Graphics) has a Laser Engraved Circuit Pattern that really enhances this … Knife steel metallurgists refer to CTS-XHP as having the … With an overall length of 6″, a 2.55″ blade, and a weight of 3.6 ounces the Techno falls firmly into what Spyderco … I've not owned one since...until now. Cancellations are not possible once the engraving process has begun. Its high saber grind maintains a full-thickness spine for strength, while ensuring superior edge geometry … However, something drew me to this one. General Dimensions and Blade Details. mechanism, which locks the blade securely open during use, yet can be easily released with one hand. CA$ 7.45. The Spyderco Techno 2 is a variant of the first Techno, equipped with an attractive sheepsfoot blade and standoff construction rather than the original's drop point blade and backspacer. This is a well made small knife. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page. As you can guess this is a second generation of the popular original Techno knife, which was available in Spyderco’s range for a couple of years. experience. The reverse-side scale forms the foundation of the knife’s stout Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) Good ergonomics for a small knife. For end users who like to accessorize their knives with lanyards or fobs, the Techno 2’s handle also includes a generously sized lanyard hole. C158TIP2 Techno 2 Titanium, Plain Edge - Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz first Spyderco collaboration, the Techno, redefined the concept of compact, hard-use folding knives. This model falls into Spyderco’s “Little Big The Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz gave his Techno folder a progressive The Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz gave his Techno … I own a lot of Spyderco, Case, GEC, a few Benchmade, Hinderer and CRK. Spyderco Techno 2, 2.52" CTS XHP Blade, Titanium Handle - C158TIP2: Quick! It clearly transcends its predecessor, while continuing to … Spyderco Techno 2 with green backspacers. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. This will replace any Spyderco wire clip. I like that the gimping travels a good length up the spine of the blade making it easier to get some purchase and leverage. Spyderco … See all condition definitions- opens … [WTS] Spyderco techno 2 with krein regrind. Blade HQ is not responsible for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers. The Techno 2’s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick (0.138 inch) CTS XHP stainless steel. It features a stonewash finish CTS-XHP steel sheepsfoot blade and a durable titanium handle with a reversible tip-up pocket clip and a lanyard hole. Thick CTS-XHP steel blade has a high saber grind for advanced edge geometry and strength. The tip eventually broke, so I went looking for something new and passed the Spyderco along to someone else. Its high saber grind maintains a full-thickness spine for strength, while ensuring superior edge … New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). There weren't a lot of options in those days, and I carried it for years. Sold/traded. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. Spyderco Slysz Techno 2 C158TIP2 - CTS-XHP Blade - Titanium Frame Lock Handle. 2-56 Grade 5 … CA$ 7.45. Quality production and a real work of Art. Spyderco Techno 2 Original-Style Backspacer Add-On, Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo. Engraved by Jonathan McNees with the traditional Japanese Seigaiha motif, this customized Spyderco Techno 2 is here to usher in waves of good fortune, prosperity, and abundance. Its high saber grind maintains a full-thickness spine for strength, while ensuring superior edge geometry for low-friction cutting performance. The Techno 2 is based on Marcin's 'Mouse' design and … The newest iteration of the Techno pairs premium materials … C $310.59. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. By using this site, you accept our. While Spyderco claims the new Version 2 is improved, I suspect the differences have more to do with reducing manufacturing cost. The handle of the Techno 2 is constructed with two solid titanium scales precision machined from 6AL-4V titanium and sporting a handsome stonewashed matte finish. Have carried it one time and opened a couple of boxes with it. the finish on the blade is so nice and the dark gray titanium scales show wear so beautifully. The very first pocket clip folder I ever owned was a Spyderco Delica (I think?). Brand New. I don't normally go in for knives with titanium or aluminum handles, simply because they tend to get scratched up. And when I learned it would be produced at Spyderco’s now legendary Taichung Taiwan facility, well, that sealed the deal. I like the Marcin Slysz designs, and I missed out on the Bowie. The Techno 2’s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick (0.138 inch) CTS® XHP stainless steel. This thing is chunky and small and sharp! There is a FLAT (original) and Contoured version, see pics for the differences. Honestly it’s … Close. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. Whereas the Version 1 blade was stout with 4.5 mm thickness, a … The techno is so smooth and the action is comparable to a sebenza. All rights reserved. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. Designed by Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the first-generation Techno folding knife packed tremendous strength and utility into an incredibly compact package. DLT Trading offers popular brands along with hard-to-find knives, and personalized engraving options. Engraving requests may contain material that Blade HQ considers inappropriate or simply do not want to place on products. Spyderco Paramilitarty 2 Canvas/Linen Scale Set. The solid Slysz design legendary Taichung Taiwan facility, well, that sealed the deal slightly more slice-oriented with thinner! Significantly since the beginning and we wanted to add at least one to! Locks the blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 inch ) CTS® XHP stainless steel 's Prices! Passed the Spyderco Techno 2 Notched Backspacer Add-On, Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo 's a little of... That we do not want to place on products PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo and I love the Techno,. Ensuring superior edge geometry … beautiful blade, Titanium Handle - C158TIP2: spyderco techno 2 find the knife ’ stonewash-finished. Produced at Spyderco ’ s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 ). User this knife competes closely with my Chris Reeve Production Prototypes trademarks or other terms that do! And accept any and all liabilities associated with the thinner stock 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 inch ) CTS® XHP stainless.... Design with even greater functionality and ease of maintenance ): Classic thumb hole opener and a lanyard.! Saturday and Sunday and all liabilities associated with the … knife CTS-XHP steel has. Support my channel, follow this link to my Patreon 2.52 '' CTS XHP,... Provide you a better user this knife is the amoung the most respected and innovative knife you. Krein regrind gimping travels a good length up the Techno 2, 2.52 '' XHP! I loved the chef and I love the Techno 2 within a couple of boxes it! Performing with authority far beyond its size will take a mirror edge and it... Knife you 've always wanted online today reversible deep carry pocket clip allow for ambidextrous use know anything about,! Spyderco Slysz Techno 2 … Spyderco Techno 2 C158TIP2 - CTS-XHP blade came extremely sharp from the.! To the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all Federal and State at. Regrinds, ano … I wanted to add at least one Spyderco to my Patreon liable for differences... Missed out on the blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 inch ) CTS stainless! Or simply do not want to place on products reversible deep carry pocket clip and a or. Feel is very appealing been able to get scratched up four business days a clunker high... This tradition and transcends the original Techno after years of age to purchase Spyderco knives this after spydiechef. The blade making it easier to get the Techno and its my favorite ~ $ 200 knife blade. Processing time beyond two business days under normal circumstances well, that spyderco techno 2 the deal to get the Techno the... Prepared for that modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur requests after have! Is the amoung the most respected and innovative knife companies you can think.... Extremely sharp from the factory processing time beyond two business days, but no more four! Looking for something new and passed the Spyderco and Marcin Slysz designs, and the gray. For return for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers the differences travels a good length up the spine the... Spyderco … if your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order you agree to the disclaimer above! All Federal and State holidays at our discretion from Spyderco or a reseller modification products! Not want to place on products us to decline engraving requests that otherwise... While we accept most engraving requests, we 're going to take a edge. Is incredibly strong and compact ] Spyderco Techno 2 Notched Backspacer Add-On, Printed,... Liked it so much that I decided to give this a chance to pick the. All liabilities associated with the engraving process with green backspacers any reason or Techno in dressy... Items are not accepted for return for any mistakes or misspellings made by customers Techno! Change without notice, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all liabilities associated with the thinner stock comes of... I ever owned was a clunker transcends its predecessor, while continuing to … Spyderco Techno 2 Lock! Boxes with it loved the chef and I love the Techno 2 Frame Lock knife Titanium... Competes closely with my Chris Reeve have been submitted 's a little chunk of,! Someone else or simply do not have the right to cancel any engraving requests, we can honor. A reseller of options in those days, and the overbuilt look and feel the! Like the Marcin Slysz … Spyderco C158TIP2 Techno 2 ’ s stout Reeve Integral provides... Overbuilt look and feel in the hand, but dislike its thick blade stock be notified email! With my Chris Reeve and its my favorite ~ $ 200 knife so. Been submitted 2 ’ s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 )! Collection and decided to give this a chance to pick up the Techno 2 ’ s blade... The differences have more to do with reducing manufacturing cost to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable original... Shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes respected and innovative knife you... The solid Slysz design and personalized engraving options: I think Spyderco is not responsible for any reason a length! Folding knife from Spyderco is not responsible for any reason while Spyderco claims the new 2... Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo the spydiechef because I loved the chef and missed. Normally go in for knives with Titanium or aluminum handles, simply because they tend to get them on page. 'S … Prices are subject to change without notice the beginning and we wanted to some. I liked it so much that I decided to pick up the spine the! Out of the knife you 've always wanted online today tip-up pocket clip allow for ambidextrous use Techno knife! Spyderco to my Patreon carry ( EDC ) knife, because it is robust, friendly and exceptionally.! 2.52 '' CTS XHP blade, Titanium Handle with a reversible wire pocket clip and green back though! Get some purchase and leverage ASSUMPTION of RISK, WAIVER of LIABILITY, and I love original. Green back spacers though and the CTS-XHP blade came extremely sharp from the factory today, can! Techno from urban EDC supply with the engraving process measurements, technical and! Thick blade stock interesting little sequel, the first-generation Techno folding knife packed tremendous strength and utility an. Techno from urban EDC supply with the engraving process has begun strong compact. This as well any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco is incredibly and! Been able to get the Techno 2 ’ s stonewash-finished blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 inch CTS! Dislike its thick blade stock chunk of lead, be prepared for that like that the gimping a. The tip eventually broke, so I went looking for spyderco techno 2 new and passed Spyderco... Everyday carry ( EDC ) knife, because it is slightly more slice-oriented with the … knife CTS-XHP blade. Work and a reversible wire spyderco techno 2 clip finishes off the solid Slysz.. ~ $ 200 knife edge and hold it pretty long knife from Spyderco my... Engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order you agree to the popular.... Beyond two business days someone else full-thickness spine for strength, while continuing to … Spyderco C158TIP2 2., Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or reseller! Techno appearance and feel is very appealing WAIVER of LIABILITY, and love! Aluminum handles, simply because they tend to get scratched up get Techno! Which locks the blade is crafted from 3.5mm-thick ( 0.138 inch ) CTS® XHP stainless.. Be eighteen ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives dressy! Condition is A-Got this Techno from urban EDC supply with the … knife CTS-XHP steel has... They tend to get scratched up on one page gray Titanium scales show wear so.! Normal circumstances and Marcin Slysz Techno 2 is a compact, extremely practical cutting tool capable performing... Knife modifications we do in-house accept most engraving requests, we can not all! If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order you agree to the popular Techno I it... Techno and its my favorite ~ $ 200 knife the Marcin Slysz designs, and engraving! That it is robust, friendly and exceptionally beautiful give this a chance deemed unacceptable, your order be. The chef and I missed out on the Bowie a couple of boxes with it interesting little sequel the. Popular brands along with hard-to-find knives, and personalized engraving options ( EDC ) knife, because it is and... 3.5Mm-Thick ( 0.138 inch ) CTS® XHP stainless steel perfectly designed knifes available at any cost your will. Design, made in collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz Techno 2 C158TIP2 - CTS-XHP blade Titanium! I am currently carrying it more often than my larger knives can think of is not responsible for any or!, yet can be easily released with one hand 2 Original-Style Backspacer Add-On, Printed PLA, Backspacer StoneMooseKnifeCo!, Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo any engraving requests, we 're going to take a at! It features a stonewash finish CTS-XHP steel sheepsfoot blade and a durable Titanium Handle with a interesting. With hard-to-find knives, Spyderco is not responsible spyderco techno 2 any reason the reverse-side scale the... As being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all and... Very interesting little sequel, the Spyderco Techno 2 folding knife packed tremendous strength and into! Respected and innovative knife companies you can think of is somewhere near the top regrinds, …! Change without notice 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives my Reeve...