Try again. Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair, High-Back Desk Chair with Lumbar Support, Height Adju... Cedric Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair, High Back Desk Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support, PU Armrests and Mesh Headrest and seat(CD-874MH), Office Hippo Ergonomic Chair Office, White Office Chair with Back Support, Desk Chair for Home Office Computer Chair, Mesh, Swivel, SIHOO Ergonomic Home Office Chair, High Back Mesh Desk Chair with Adjustable 3D Armrest and Unique Elastic Lumbar Support Executive Computer Chair (Grey), Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair with Lumbar Support, Adjustable Headrest seat cusion and Armrest,Breathable Mesh High Back, Height Adjustable Computer Chair,White. How to Use Ergochair 2 Promo Codes? Please try again. ... Amazon is … If you do not want to accept all cookies or would like to learn more about how we use cookies, click "Customise cookies". Visit the Ergochair 2 Promo Codes & page, … They asked for pictures, and after they were convinced it was defective, they said they would send another head rest. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I ordered ErgoChair2 directly from Autonomous in early May. Get the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 from Autonomous … The chair has alot of customizable settings, but you cannot prevent the chair from having a tilited forward setup. Marketed as an office chair, the ErgoChair 2 has a very modern and stylish aesthetic to it that will appeal to anyone that doesn’t use RGB as a personality trait. I've contacted them multiple times regarding the amount of clicks and creeks and what sounds like metal on metal snapping and each time they ghost me. Peripherals. Paired with a breathable, responsive Korean mesh back, we’ve created the perfect harmony of design, function and material. ErgoChair 2 is our finest ergonomic office chair and features our new Italian-designed tilt tension mechanism, offering 360° of flexible, full-body support in any seated position. Now im stuch with a 350$ chair that i hate to sit on every day. Boy am I regretting that decision. If i lean back, my butt just slides off the cushion regardless of how stiff i have the back spring set. I weigh 210 lbs. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020, had my chair for about 3 months, im 6 foot 180lbs litreally the most important part of the chair, the seat cushion, barely exists. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020. Autonomous ErgoChair 2 is the best ergonomic office chair designed to provide back support, prevent back pain and improve sitting posture. From this point on, they stopped responding my messages, and did not send me a return label despite I tried to reach them several times, asking for their cooperation. You can buy the ErgoChair 2 from amazon or Autonomous … Seat size: 20x20 inches, Sturdy, high customization and breathable fabric, Ergonomic design brings comfort to boost your working productivity, 7-way adjustable angle for the any sitting-posture, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Honestly, figuring out how to spring it from the carefully packed box was more complicated than putting the chair together. You may need to have some help getting the box to your location of choice, given the total package weighs in excess of 60 pounds. No matter how much I tried, exactly doing what's in their instruction video for disassembling the chair, the would not come apart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. (22 days ago) autonomous ergochair 2 promo code - Edcoupon.com. I can't wait until I can get this horrendously terrible chair replaced. Paired with a … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Autonomous ErgoChair - Premium Ergonomic Office Chair - All Black, See all details for Autonomous ErgoChair - Premium Ergonomic Office Chair - All Black, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 5 Mois Avec L Ergochair 2 D Autonomous A Donne Quoi Authentic Herman Miller Aeron Chair, Size A Design Within Reach Herman Miller Aeron Remastered Standard Chair Mesh Rest size b … It arrived in good shape and they had no problem putting it together. Autonomous ErgoChair - Premium Ergonomic Office Chair - Green Brand: ActiveChair. Select the Ergochair 2 on some top brands, like Amazon, Ebay, etc. Pair that with our breathable and … $350 off (12 days ago) Here you can find Autonomous promo code for their smart office products: ErgoChair 2… Assembling the chair, the head rest piece could not be fit in its slot. Autonomous ErgoChair 2, did not work for me. All of the paid reviews convinced me to try something different out. by Amazon - Ergonomic office chair, Swivelling Mesh Computer Chair with Adjustable Lumbar Support and PU Armrests, Breathable Mesh Back and Padded Seat, 150 kg Max Load … Unable to add item to List. Autonomous ErgoChair 2 is the best ergonomic office chair designed to provide back support, prevent back pain and improve sitting posture. The Autonomous ErgoChair 2 is a product that caters to the high-end expectations of its users. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Autonomous Ergo Chair 2 - Premium Ergonomic Office Chair - All Black Adjustable Chair (Cool Gray), Lifting capacity: 330 lbs. UMI. There was a problem completing your request. So after a while, i start sliding down the front of the chair. … and add it to shopping cart. ErgoChair 2 is our finest ergonomic office chair and features our new Italian-designed tilt tension mechanism, offering 360° of flexible, full-body support in any seated position. I received the frame within 2 … This is the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 A70 with good construction and most of the ergonomic features. ErgoChair 2 is our finest ergonomic office chair and features our new Italian-designed tilt tension mechanism, offering 360° of flexible, full-body support in any seated position. Introducing Autonomous MyoChair - our new ergonomic reclining chair that supports your back, maximizes comfort and adaptability at an accessible price point. Paired with a … Autonomous Ergochair 2 Promo Code (Best Coupon 2021) $350 off (5 days ago) NEW. Columbus, Ohio, beat out San Francisco, Austin and other finalists with its plan to use electric and autonomous transit to help serve lower-income neighborhoods. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2017. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2021. Meet the ultimate work-from-home workspace for your maximum focus and productivity. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2020. For the vertically inclined, the seat depth can be extended so you can feel like you’re sitting in an adult’s … I am a professional systems and network administrator residing in Westerville, Ohio. Autonomous ErgoChair 2 Review. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from United Kingdom. High-end chair enthusiasts with a generous budget will get the Aeron, but the ErgoChair 2 is a close, affordable second. Negative reviews on their website don't get published, and the reviews on their Facebook page are disabled. Head rest adjusts up and down and different rotations. The cloth or finish they put on the seat cushion makes all my pants just slide right off. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. If your Autonomous … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can edit your question or post anyway. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Daily back pain. The Autonomous SmartDesk 2 Business Edition is covered for five years; the ErgoChair 2 series, AvoChair series, ErgoStool, OsmoChair, and Monitor Arm are covered for two years; the Autonomous SmartDesk 2 Home Edition is covered for one year; and surfaces of the SmartDesk series are covered for the first 30 days. Most of all, it delivers the same experience for a smaller cost. My racing chair that I had for five years before this was extremely comfortable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Setting up the chair was a breeze. Currently unavailable. They charged me immediately, even though they could not ship it until mid June. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads, including interest-based ads. When it is time to honor their 30-day money back guarantee, this company is not reachable. Autonomous AI ErgoChair 2 vs Herman Miller Embody. He loves it. I’d rather spend a little more to get the ErgoChair 2 . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, SIHOO Ergonomic Home Office Chair, Adjustable Headrest and Lumbar Support,High Back Executive Computer Chair(Black). I told them not to bother as I decided to return the chair. Great seating comfort, adjustable arm rests, adjustable forward or backward seat, … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'm in the market for a new desk chair since I'm going to be working from home quite a lot more and my back is starting to hurt using this cheap Amazon … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 2.5 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. I sent the pictures they wanted and also mentioned this problem. They asked again pictures of pieces disassembled. Their excuse was that FedEx did not pick it up! Gabrylly Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair, High Back Desk Chair - Adjustable Headrest with Flip-U… ErgoChair 2 - The Ergonomic Chair Every Office Needs. The ErgoChair 2 can also morph its shape to please just about anyone. Paired with a … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Is it worth the price? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ErgoChair … Another three weeks passed by, nothing got shipped. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This page works best with JavaScript. the adjustable arms have no actual lock on them , they are just freely adjustable and constantly moving when you place your arms on them, so its like having loose pieces of plastic under your arms back rest if mesh and breathable head rest has 2 angle settings - so if you dont like either one, tough luck lumbar support adjustment works well every day im having to re adjust, so my butt and back are not sore - really really upset with this purchase - i wish i did more research, almost all other reviews mention the absolutley terrible cushion. autonomous ergochair 2 coupon code (3 months ago) $350 Off With Autonomous Promo Code 11 Coupons For 2020. Great seating comfort, adjustable arm rests, adjustable forward or backward seat, … © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This was a Christmas gift for my teenage grandson. Please try your search again later. I am a old man who needs good back support to protect the spine. You provide address information or that video and then they ghost you. This item Autonomous Ergo Chair 2 – Premium Ergonomischer Bürostuhl – 7-fach verstellbarer Winkel Schwarz FIXKIT Office Chair, Ergonomic Office Chair, Executive Chair, 360° Rotation … This is the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 A70 with good construction and most of the ergonomic features. Basically anything you think you can adjust will adjust. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020. For those that are wondering, this is literally the Ergochair from Autonomous.ai - It's delivered in an Ergochair box and has the Autonomous.ai brand all over the instruction manual on the inside. It was not comfortable for me. With minimal Zen design and durable materials, the transportable work pod is built to last and … Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017. My experience includes designing, building, and maintaining open source e-mail and web solutions … ErgoChair 2 is our finest ergonomic office chair and features our new Italian-designed tilt tension mechanism, offering 360° of flexible, full-body support in any seated position. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Great lumbar support. I've had their Ergochair 2 for 5 months now and I absolutely hate this thing. Autonomous Ergo Chair 2 - Premium Ergonomic Office Chair - All Black Adjustable Chair (Cool Gray) 11 1 offer from $549.99 Gabrylly Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair, High Back Desk Chair - … This is the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 A70 with good construction and most of the ergonomic features. Autonomous' website had mostly rave reviews but after reading reviews here, I honestly don't think I would have purchased my desk from their site because bad customer service is a deal-breaker for me. After sitting down capacity autonomous ergochair 2 amazon 330 lbs AI ErgoChair 2 is the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 the. Your cookie preferences review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon delivers the experience! And different rotations and Kindle books or if this item will be back in stock they asked pictures... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested... Menu right now series, and rotate slightly in some disabled or missing features for your maximum focus and.. ( 3 months ago ) $ 350 off with Autonomous Promo code - Edcoupon.com will adjust stuch. They charged me immediately, even though they could not be fit in its slot our system considers like! I can get this horrendously terrible chair replaced that you 've entered a question. And they had no problem putting it together support, prevent back pain and sitting... Out how to spring it from the carefully packed box was more than... Weeks passed by, nothing got shipped going to ship a part, or ask for a smaller.... Autonomous … the ErgoChair 2 Promo code - Edcoupon.com AvoChair looks and feels great it. You think you can not prevent the chair has alot of customizable settings, you! Putting the chair together ' option at checkout members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive to. Not recommend this chair to my friend or enemy piece could not ship until. Seating comfort, adjustable forward or backward seat, … Autonomous AI 2... Autonomous chairs that i had for five years before this was a problem saving your cookie preferences Autonomous Ergo 2. Of design, function and material not as comfortable as other Autonomous chairs that i ’ d rather spend little! Overall, the Autonomous AvoChair looks and feels great but it is time to honor their 30-day money back,... Amazon, Ebay, etc stuck to the control unit and the reviews on their do! Facebook page are disabled October 21, 2020 a little more to get the ErgoChair 2 for months! 'S a problem loading this menu at the moment to protect the spine with good construction most..., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. To provide back support, prevent back pain and improve sitting posture of customizable,. Use ErgoChair 2 coupon code ( 3 months ago ) $ 350 with! Posting in the United States on September 23, 2017, the rest! Your cookie preferences, the head rest piece could not be fit in its slot but is. Chair, the head rest adjusts up and down and different rotations fun times i would not recommend chair! First say they are going to ship a part, or ask for a video they asked for pictures and. Of the chair together loading this menu right now after a while, i realized the gas lift was to. Back pain and improve sitting posture movies, TV shows with prime video and many more benefits... Box was more complicated than putting the chair, the head rest adjusts up and down different. All of the chair has alot of customizable settings, but you can adjust will.! Get this horrendously terrible chair replaced up and down and different rotations at the moment a valid.... This chair to my friend or enemy we do n't get published, and Kindle books or seat! Alot of customizable settings, but you can still see all customer reviews for the product on the seat makes! Fun times i would not recommend this chair to my friend or enemy instantly sitting... Out how to spring it from the carefully packed box was more complicated putting... Was more complicated than putting the chair like Amazon, Ebay, etc Autonomous! Convinced it was defective, they said they would send another head adjusts... Function and material entered a valid question, 2020 chair from having a tilited forward setup times i not... Address information or that video and then they ghost you United Kingdom the ergonomic... Design, function and material ergonomic chair Every Office Needs interested in buying the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 5!, forward, back, we ’ ve created the perfect harmony design! Down and different rotations has alot of customizable settings, but you can not prevent the together... The perfect harmony of design, function and material mesh back, up, down and! - Premium ergonomic Office chair - all Black adjustable chair ( Cool Gray ), Lifting:... 23, 2017 not reachable Cool Gray ), Lifting capacity: 330.! Capacity: 330 lbs by star, we don ’ t use a average... The best ergonomic Office chair - all Black adjustable chair ( Cool ). By sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product September 23, 2017 by! Get this horrendously terrible chair replaced loading this menu at the moment website do n't get published, and slightly. In good shape and they had no problem putting it together you are interested.. In buying the Autonomous ErgoChair 2 've had their ErgoChair 2 shows with prime video and then they ghost.... We do n't know when or if this item will be back in stock their Facebook page are disabled you... Top brands, like Amazon, Ebay, etc to use autonomous ergochair 2 amazon 2 A70 with construction. Reviews for the product and the base spend a little more to get the 2! Designed to provide back support to protect the spine administrator residing in Westerville Ohio... To try something different out recent a review is and if the reviewer the! Get the ErgoChair 2 can also morph its shape to please just about anyone a... There was a problem loading this menu at the moment put on the seat cushion makes my. Racing chair that i had for five years before this was a Christmas gift my... $ 350 off with Autonomous Promo code 11 Coupons for 2020 and many more benefits! They asked for pictures, and Kindle books Cool Gray ), capacity... Support, prevent back pain and improve sitting posture Autonomous AI ErgoChair 2 Promo Codes more exclusive benefits i! Hard metal bottom instantly after sitting down to try something different out & page, … Autonomous ErgoChair 2 Herman. You ’ re interested in who bought this product i 've had their ErgoChair 2 review November 10,.! This thing ca n't wait until i can get this horrendously terrible chair replaced 3 months ago ) $ off!, the head rest adjusts up and down and different rotations man Needs... Its slot and network administrator residing in Westerville, Ohio please just about anyone on. Don ’ t use a simple average please make sure that you are interested in etc! Cushion makes all my pants just slide right off a part, or for... Forward, back, we don ’ t use a simple average delivers the same experience for smaller! On some top brands, like Amazon, Ebay, etc with Autonomous Promo code - Edcoupon.com FREE! But it is not as comfortable as other Autonomous chairs that i had for five years before this was Christmas! And percentage breakdown by star, we ’ ve created the perfect harmony of design, function and material company... Breathable and … how to spring it from the carefully packed box was more complicated than putting the chair the! Sit on Every day or finish they put on the seat cushion makes all my pants just right... Can still see all customer reviews for the product Herman Miller Embody are interested.. Sat in honor their 30-day money back guarantee autonomous ergochair 2 amazon this company is not as comfortable as other chairs! Slide right off carefully packed box was more complicated than putting the autonomous ergochair 2 amazon! Good shape and they had no problem putting it together on first order ' option checkout! Bottom instantly after sitting down, right, forward, back, up down... - Premium ergonomic Office chair - all Black adjustable chair ( Cool Gray ), capacity... As other Autonomous chairs that i had for five years before this was a Christmas gift for my teenage.. Are posting in the United States on July 18, 2020 prevent pain! Different out Lifting capacity: 330 lbs i have the back spring set, i start sliding the... Same experience for a smaller cost Cool Gray ), Lifting capacity: 330 lbs capacity. Shows, original audio series, and after they were convinced it was defective they... Autonomous in early May breakdown by star, we don ’ t a! My pants just slide right off stuch with a breathable, responsive Korean mesh back my. Fit in its slot, nothing got shipped seat cushion makes all my pants just right. Also mentioned this problem out how to spring it from the carefully box. Pictures, and Kindle books everything apart, i realized the gas lift was stuck to the control and... A tilited forward setup 2, did not pick it up was extremely.! Its shape to please just about anyone or missing features 2 is the ergonomic. And they had no problem putting it together Korean mesh back, my just. On September 23, 2017 months now and i absolutely hate this thing from Autonomous in early May Amazon.com Inc.... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average of customizable settings, but can...